We are situated right beside the famous Ha'penny Bridge on Dublin's southside. Established in 2010, the Merchants Arch has been in existence since 1821. Housed in a listed building that was once a Merchant Guild Hall, this is one of only two 19th Century Guild Halls still standing in Dublin. Ideally located in Dublin's Temple Bar, the Merchants Arch is an ideal spot to stop off for a bite to eat during a shopping or sightseeing trip.
With food served 7 days a week and with a mixture of live traditional Irish Music, we receive a vast amount of clients from all nationalities on a regular basis.
We operate a very busy bar and kitchen, employ up to 50 staff members at a time, in the functions of Waiting Staff, Kitchen Staff and Bar Staff. We consider ourselves a fair and equal opportunities employer.